Modern Men’s Psychotherapy Group
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Modern Men is an ongoing process group for all those who identify as male. Modern Men debunks those antiquated social constructs of what it means to be a man and recognizes that ALL people (even men) have masculine and feminine aspects in the way they move about in the world.
Through open, honest and authentic sharing we will:
- Learn how to trust and deepen our connections with others
- Find a greater sense of purpose and meaning in life
- Improve self-esteem and self-confidence
- Identify ways to practice radical self-care
- Pinpoint those triggers that contribute to depression and anxiety
While it may seem uncomfortable to talk about our issues and actually feel the emotions that come up from doing so, it really is good for you! This is an opportunity to learn about ourselves, create strong relationships, and support each other through the frustrations and joys of modern life.
Rolling admissions; start anytime!
$160 per month (we ask that men commit to at least one month to promote cohesion and safety in the group.