Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Join the Andersonville Development Corporation for a delicious dinner on the back patio of the Fireside Restaurant, an exceptional silent auction with items from your favorite Andersonville businesses, and the presentation of our third annual Andersonville Honors Awards, recognizing outstanding members of our unique business community.
Tickets can be purchased here: http://www.brownpapertickets.
Before you attend the event, cast your vote to name the winners of our eight business-based awards categories:
- Welcome Addition Award, for best new business to open in 2013
- Good Neighbor Award, for the business that best exemplifies the spirit of community support and customer service.
- Arts Organization of the Year
- Service Organization of the Year
- Best Place to Eat
- Best Place to Drink
- Best Place to Shop
- Hidden Gem Award, for the best business that is a little ‘off of the beaten path’.
The ballot with all of the finalists is here – cast your vote today! https://www.surveymonkey.coms/AvilleHonors2014Final
In addition, the winners of the follow two awards will also be presented at the Andersonville Honors Gala:
- The Eco-Andersonville Award, honoring the business who has invested the most to lessen its carbon footprint. The recipient of this award will be chosen by the Eco-Andersonville committee of the Andersonville Development Corporatioin.
- The Mathiasson Community Service Award, established to honor Kurt Mathaisson, affectionately known as the “Mayor of Andersonville,” is an award the Chamber bestows on an INDIVIDUAL who most exemplifies Kurt’s devotion and commitment to the ongoing vitality of the Andersonville community. Nominations will come from the community at large; the Andersonville Chamber of Commerce Board will select the winner.
In addition to these prizes, the winner of each category will be in the running for the Audience Favorite Award, which includes a $250 cash prize from our sponsors Bridgeview Bank, and that winner will be selected by the attendees that night!