SAVE THE DATES! June 10, 11 & 12, 2016
FRIDAY: 5 – 10 PM SATURDAY: 11 AM – 10 PM SUNDAY: 11 AM – 10 PM
Midsommarfest is Andersonville’s annual summer street festival, and in 2015, we celebrated its 50th year! Each year, nearly 50,000 people throng Clark Street from Foster to Catalpa for two days and three nights of music, dancing, kids’ entertainment, and delicious food. Vendors from around the region sell their wares to passers-by, while ethnic dance troupes and cutting-edge bands keep the party going.
We ask a $10 donation at the gate (kids under 12 and seniors are free) that supports all of the innovative programming, events, and services that keep our community vibrant. Learn more about why gate donations are important.
- Midsommarfest BEER SALES support the neighborhood!
- Check out 2015′s rundown of FREE family fun at Midsommarfest!
- Look back on historic photos from 50 years of Midsommarfest
- Printable 2015 stage schedule and venue map
- 2015 schedule for the Swedish Stage
- 2015 flashback: more about the diverse rock lineup on the FHD stage
- In 2015, we resurrected the Miss Andersonville Pageant in support of local nonprofits!
- Spend $30 in Andersonville and get a FREE beer!
- Meet our 2015 vendors