BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
A growing and dynamic network of businesses, invested in Andersonville and Chicago.
- List your business at andersonville.org, which receives 3,000+ visitors per week.
- Include your business in our acclaimed Andersonville Neighborhood Guide, which reaches 45,000 consumers, visitors, and residents, as well as 150+ downtown hotels.
- Utilize our online member portal to share deals and promotions, job listings, special events, and connect with other members.
- Promote your business in our TWO public e-newsletters: The Andersonville Weekly (8,000+ emails) and our Monthly Newsletter (16,000+ emails), with an additional reach of 20,000 people through social media.
- Benefit from our extensive reach of our 20,000+ on social media. Our monthly impression reach is more than 100,000!
- Share your business’ story through our innovative #AlwaysAndersonville: The Podcast available on Apple Podcasts, Podbean, and other streaming platforms.
CONNECT & GROW YOUR NETWORK
- Attend our free monthly networking events, and connect with other business owners, community stakeholders, and entrepreneurs.
- Add your voice to our ongoing advocacy on behalf of Andersonville’s small business
- Be eligible to participate in the Chamber’s robust programming of 18 events/year.
- Be a part of our Chamber’s expansive network: connect with block clubs, other Chambers, ward offices, state and national elected officials, and the Chicago Police Department through the Chamber’s ongoing partnerships. We can help connect your business in meaningful ways!
- Access updated membership lists and a set of mailing labels once a year to directly reach other members.
- Don’t forget, becoming a member guarantees you a FREE listing in our Neighborhood Guide! The 2020-21 edition will be released in May 2020.
STRENGTHEN YOUR BUSINESS
- Leverage our FREE monthly Third Thursday series, which includes a learning workshop, roundtable discussion, and networking event each month.
- Get a competitive edge by learning from experts within our membership (or be a presenter!) at our monthly business seminars. We have more than 20 planned for 2020!
- Stay up to date on legislative updates, construction alerts, and other news impacting your business through our member emails, text alerts and private Facebook group.
- Reserve the ACC Conference Room for your own business needs (max 12-15 people).
- Receive one-on-one consultations to help grow your business and navigate city services and programs.
- Sign up for emergency text alerts to receive immediate notice on crime or construction.
SAVE MONEY & TIME
- Get discounts on participation in Midsommarfest, Andersonville Arts Week, Sidewalk Sale, Restaurant Week, and more!
- Access our free notary service and conference room meeting space.
- Participate in co-op advertising opportunities.
- Take advantage of the Chamber’s installment plans for advertising, sponsorship, and
Learn more in our 2020 Membership Brochure, or click the image below for further information on the value of membership, our events, our staff, and more.