BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Add your business to andersonville.org which receives 3,000+ visitors per week, enhance your listing promotions, job listings, and special events.
- List your business in our Neighborhood Guide which reaches 45,000+ visitors and residents each year, as well as 150+ downtown hotels.
- Include your events, promotions, new products in our monthly newsletter, which hits over 15,000 inboxes of Andersonville fans and has a reach of 20,000 people through social media.
- Benefit from our extensive reach of over 20,000 on social media, our monthly impressions reach over 100,000!
STRENGTHEN YOUR BUSINESS
- Get a competitive edge by learning from the experts at our monthly business Masterclasses and roundtables, we have over 20 planned for 2018!
- Stay up to date on the latest news that impacts your business with the weekly member newsletter and member alerts.
- Reserve the conference room at the Chamber office for meetings of up to 12 people.
- Receive one-on-one consultations to help grow your business and navigate city services and programs.
CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY & GROW YOUR NETWORK
- Attend our monthly networking events and connect with other business owners, community leaders, and entrepreneurs.
- Add your voice to our ongoing advocacy on behalf of Andersonville’s small business community. In 2017, we were deeply engaged with the Sweetened Beverage Tax, Chicago’s Sign Ordinance, and A-Frame Sign Legislation.
- Connect with community organizations including block clubs, ward offices, state and national congressional offices, and the Chicago Police Department.
- Request updated membership lists and a set of mailing labels once a year to reach other Chamber members directly.
SAVE MONEY & TIME
- Get discounts on participating in Midsommarfest, Sidewalk Sale, Arts Week, and more.
- Save money while patronizing local businesses with the Member to Member Discount program.
- Participate in co-op advertising opportunities.
- Take advantage of the Chamber’s installment plan to pay for advertising sponsorship and membership.
See our 2018 Membership Brochure for more information on the value of membership, our events, our staff, and more.